It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:39 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2004 4:43 pm
Posts: 6690
http://www.pnas.org/cgi/content/abstract/0705329104v2

Here is a peer reviewed scientific paper on the evolutionary history of aids in North America. I know i know it is all lies by the scientific mafia working under the government and all.

Here is the abstract.

HIV-1 group M subtype B was the first HIV discovered and is the predominant variant of AIDS virus in most countries outside of sub-Saharan Africa. However, the circumstances of its origin and emergence remain unresolved. Here we propose a geographic sequence and time line for the origin of subtype B and the emergence of pandemic HIV/AIDS out of Africa. Using HIV-1 gene sequences recovered from archival samples from some of the earliest known Haitian AIDS patients, we find that subtype B likely moved from Africa to Haiti in or around 1966 (1962ג€“1970) and then spread there for some years before successfully dispersing elsewhere. A "pandemic" clade, encompassing the vast majority of non-Haitian subtype B infections in the United States and elsewhere around the world, subsequently emerged after a single migration of the virus out of Haiti in or around 1969 (1966ג€“1972). Haiti appears to have the oldest HIV/AIDS epidemic outside sub-Saharan Africa and the most genetically diverse subtype B epidemic, which might present challenges for HIV-1 vaccine design and testing. The emergence of the pandemic variant of subtype B was an important turning point in the history of AIDS, but its spread was likely driven by ecological rather than evolutionary factors. Our results suggest that HIV-1 circulated cryptically in the United States for 12 years before the recognition of AIDS in 1981


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:03 am
Posts: 29169
Location: Cardiac Recovery Ward
*waiting for subliterate leftist wackos and their collegiate sympathizers to bumrush this thread with claims that HIV is a Zionist Masonic Neocon Nazi conspiracy *


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:33 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:39 pm
Posts: 1286
Location: LONDON, UK
ThaJim2 wrote:
http://www.pnas.org/cgi/content/abstract/0705329104v2

Here is a peer reviewed scientific paper on the evolutionary history of aids in North America. I know i know it is all lies by the scientific mafia working under the government and all.

Here is the abstract.

HIV-1 group M subtype B was the first HIV discovered and is the predominant variant of AIDS virus in most countries outside of sub-Saharan Africa. However, the circumstances of its origin and emergence remain unresolved. Here we propose a geographic sequence and time line for the origin of subtype B and the emergence of pandemic HIV/AIDS out of Africa. Using HIV-1 gene sequences recovered from archival samples from some of the earliest known Haitian AIDS patients, we find that subtype B likely moved from Africa to Haiti in or around 1966 (1962?1970) and then spread there for some years before successfully dispersing elsewhere. A "pandemic" clade, encompassing the vast majority of non-Haitian subtype B infections in the United States and elsewhere around the world, subsequently emerged after a single migration of the virus out of Haiti in or around 1969 (1966?1972). Haiti appears to have the oldest HIV/AIDS epidemic outside sub-Saharan Africa and the most genetically diverse subtype B epidemic, which might present challenges for HIV-1 vaccine design and testing. The emergence of the pandemic variant of subtype B was an important turning point in the history of AIDS, but its spread was likely driven by ecological rather than evolutionary factors. Our results suggest that HIV-1 circulated cryptically in the United States for 12 years before the recognition of AIDS in 1981


yeah right, I suppose Haitian brothers and sisters were hunting monkeys back then too, an er, somehow a similiar virus popped up in Africa were er, brothers and sisters there were hunting monkeys too, yeah ok, ha ha, yeah right, ok

why has the AIDS virus have visna sequences in its DNA, this is a fact, AIDS has Visna sequencing in it, research this mainstream document 'Proceedings of the United States, NAS, Vol 92, pp 3283-7(april 11th, 1995) an also the 'mainstream establishment' scientist so called big dawg of the AIDS research stuff Robert Gallo's own admission in
the Science journal, Vol 227, pp. 173 - 177, January, 1985 that "AIDS evolve from Visna"

how come the AIDS explosion started in countrys that had the WHO smallpox an the US Center For Disease Control's hepatitis C vaccination programs in these places, Africa, Haiti, Brazil an USA, check the 'mainstream' front page story of the 'mainstream' newspaper the London Times on May 11th, 1987 by Pearce Wright titled 'Smallpox Vaccine Triggered AIDS Virus', quoting a 'WHO adviser' who said "I thought it was just a coincidence until we studied the latest findings about the reactions which can be caused by vaccination. Now I believe the smallpox vaccine theory is the explanation to The AIDS explosion"

but then I supposed these people in the WHO that gave him some of this information are erm, subliterate leftist wackos and their collegiate sympathizers with claims that HIV is a Zionist Masonic Neocon Nazi conspiracy, er yeah ok
________
DRUG TEST KIT


Last edited by LONDON on Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:37 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2004 4:43 pm
Posts: 6690
LONDON wrote:

yeah right, I suppose Haitian brothers and sisters were hunting monkeys back then too, an er, somehow a similiar virus popped up in Africa were er, brothers and sisters there were hunting monkeys too, yeah ok, ha ha, yeah right, ok


I see you have read the study you simple fool. In just the abstract let alone the actual study they stated the fucking disese came from Africa then to Hati before coming to America. I know it is not as sexy as some secret lab that is stuffing HIV into small pox vaccines.

Quote:
why has the AIDS virus have visna sequences in its DNA, this is a fact, AIDS has Visna sequencing in it, research this mainstream document 'Proceedings of the United States, NAS, Vol 92, pp 3283-7(april 11th, 1995) an also the 'mainstream establishment' scientist so called big dawg of the AIDS research stuff Robert Gallo's own admission in
the Science journal, Vol 227, pp. 173 - 177, January, 1985 that "AIDS evolve from Visna"


No, AIDS does not have the visna sequence as shown in your conspircy thread.

Quote:
how come the AIDS explosion started in countrys that had the WHO smallpox an the US Center For Disease Control's hepatitis C vaccination programs in these places, Africa, Haiti, Brazil an USA, check the 'mainstream' front page story of the 'mainstream' newspaper the London Times on May 11th, 1987 by Pearce Wright titled 'Smallpox Vaccine Triggered AIDS Virus', quoting a 'WHO adviser' who said "I thought it was just a coincidence until we studied the latest findings about the reactions which can be caused by vaccination. Now I believe the smallpox vaccine theory is the explanation to The AIDS explosion"

but then I supposed these people in the WHO that gave him some of this information are erm, subliterate leftist wackos and their collegiate sympathizers with claims that HIV is a Zionist Masonic Neocon Nazi conspiracy, er yeah ok


Small Pox vaccines saved the fucking world from millions of deaths. It did not contain HIV.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2004 4:43 pm
Posts: 6690
Paragraph President wrote:
*waiting for subliterate leftist wackos and their collegiate sympathizers to bumrush this thread with claims that HIV is a Zionist Masonic Neocon Nazi conspiracy *


I am just glad we dont have the right wing conspircy wackos in here that are bascially the same except it is a Zionist Masonic Neocon UN conspircy with them, everything else is exactly the same though.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:59 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:39 pm
Posts: 1286
Location: LONDON, UK
ThaJim2 wrote:
LONDON wrote:

yeah right, I suppose Haitian brothers and sisters were hunting monkeys back then too, an er, somehow a similiar virus popped up in Africa were er, brothers and sisters there were hunting monkeys too, yeah ok, ha ha, yeah right, ok


I see you have read the study you simple fool. In just the abstract let Ialone the actual study they stated the fucking disese came from Africa then to Hati before coming to America. I know it is not as sexy as some secret lab that is stuffing HIV into small pox vaccines.


I saw your rubbish report on yahoo news last week, how this did this disease start from Africa all of a sudden in the late 20th century, how did it come about, from er monkeys, from people er, hunting monkeys I suppose?


Quote:
why has the AIDS virus have visna sequences in its DNA, this is a fact, AIDS has Visna sequencing in it, research this mainstream document 'Proceedings of the United States, NAS, Vol 92, pp 3283-7(april 11th, 1995) an also the 'mainstream establishment' scientist so called big dawg of the AIDS research stuff Robert Gallo's own admission in
the Science journal, Vol 227, pp. 173 - 177, January, 1985 that "AIDS evolve from Visna"



No, AIDS does not have the visna sequence as shown in your conspircy thread.

1.'Proceedings of the United States, NAS, Vol 92, pp 3283-7(april 11th, 1995) is a 'conspiracy theory', oh ok

2.'mainstream establishment' scientist so called big dawg of the AIDS research stuff Robert Gallo's own admission in
the Science journal, Vol 227, pp. 173 - 177, January, 1985 that "AIDS evolve from Visna" is a 'conspiracy theory'

3.theirs is visna sequences in the AIDS virus, a recombinant virus from fusing a cattle virus, 'Bovine Leukemia Virus' wit the 'Sheep Visna Virus', you combine the two in human tissue culture cells and you get 'Bovine Visna Virus', if you isolate the AIDS virus from an infected human it will look like a recombinant virus from cattle and sheep, this is a 'fact', any honest, simpleton, virologist will be able to tell you this, you obviously don't know what your talking about, your simpleton mind can't handle 'facts' from your own so called 'reliable' 'mainstream establishment medical community' when they confirm shit that leads up to stuff your brain can't handle, you can only handle information from them when it suits your 'own' belief system, which isn't a problem, it ain't that deep


Quote:
how come the AIDS explosion started in countrys that had the WHO smallpox an the US Center For Disease Control's hepatitis C vaccination programs in these places, Africa, Haiti, Brazil an USA, check the 'mainstream' front page story of the 'mainstream' newspaper the London Times on May 11th, 1987 by Pearce Wright titled 'Smallpox Vaccine Triggered AIDS Virus', quoting a 'WHO adviser' who said "I thought it was just a coincidence until we studied the latest findings about the reactions which can be caused by vaccination. Now I believe the smallpox vaccine theory is the explanation to The AIDS explosion"

but then I supposed these people in the WHO that gave him some of this information are erm, subliterate leftist wackos and their collegiate sympathizers with claims that HIV is a Zionist Masonic Neocon Nazi conspiracy, er yeah ok


Small Pox vaccines saved the fucking world from millions of deaths. It did not contain HIV.

yes your 'opinon' is right an 'mainstream establishment' peolple who have done the painstaking research an correlated the events like 'mainstream WHO advisors' an a 'mainstream' reporter from a very 'mainstream' newspaper like the London Times are wrong, yeah ok, anyone who has done 'real' research on AIDS, knows the AIDS explosion, an I'm not talking about one or two cases, I'm talking about the real mass explosion in the late 70's an early 80s, popped off in areas that also happened to have mass smallpox vaccinations, along wit the hepatitis C vaccinations in the US, thats blatant common sense


In 1969 the 'US military' at Ft.Detrick(the military biological division) in Maryland went to congress to ask for funding to make an AIDS type of virus, 'US congress report House Resolution 15090, part V5 finding, page 129, Synthetic Biological agent' outlines this request, a Mr.MacArthur asks congress for funding, $10million for a virus that "the human immulogical system has know known natural immunity to" they could make in 10 years, what is this virus they were making?...but then I suppose the US goverment must like putting out documents of events that never happened, because the 'mainstream reliable' US goverment is into putting out 'conspiracy theory documents' that make no sense, yeah ok, its good to have a selective mind on facts you like an don't like an create your own truth on events, its a beautiful thing, yes it is, its nuthin long, lets go
________
RHODE ISLAND DISPENSARIES


Last edited by LONDON on Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:15 pm 
Offline
Suburban Outfitter

Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:00 am
Posts: 22733
ThaJim2 wrote:
Paragraph President wrote:
*waiting for subliterate leftist wackos and their collegiate sympathizers to bumrush this thread with claims that HIV is a Zionist Masonic Neocon Nazi conspiracy *


I am just glad we dont have the right wing conspircy wackos in here that are bascially the same except it is a Zionist Masonic Neocon UN conspircy with them, everything else is exactly the same though.


Hell no. We need people on here like that to balance the Zeits of the world. Without people like that it makes Seiko and his ilk look all the more rational.


Last edited by Icesickle on Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2004 4:43 pm
Posts: 6690
London, learn how to quote correctly or i will delete your shit in the future.

london wrote:
I saw your rubbish report on yahoo news last week, how this did this disease start from Africa all of a sudden in the late 20th century, how did it come about, from er monkeys, from people er, hunting monkeys I suppose?


It did not start in the late 20th century. There have been cases as far back as at least the 1930's with AIDS like symptoms and before the 1950s or so most Africans living in Sub Saharan Africa died of such pleasant diseases as small pox, whooping cough, malaria all diseases that kill quickly while AIDS takes a long time to kill after infection.

To give you a little history of diseases. About 10,000 years ago humans for the first time started to live in civilization and close proximity to live stock. This is when diseases like the flu which are primarily live stock diseases started to cross over the animal/human barrier. The reason for this is because living so close the virus would spread to humans and occasionally it would mutate to a form that would attack humans. Living in civilization meant that diseases that would attack at most a family of humans now started to get spread to a shit load of humans. Notice that small pox for example or flu did not exist in the Americas because the animals that gave humans these diseases did not live here.

That last paragraph is a primer for what i will explain now. During the last 150 years African have come into closer contact with wildlife do to exploding population and deforstatcation. Now this close proximity lead to more inter species contact than previously which gave simian diseases more opportunity to mutate and break the animal/human barrier. There is of course not 100 percent proof that this is what happened but this is the most likely explanation and the one that the RNA history points too. While your nonsense man made bullshit has 0 evidence.


london wrote:
theirs is visna sequences in the AIDS virus, a recombinant virus from fusing a cattle virus, 'Bovine Leukemia Virus' wit the 'Sheep Visna Virus', you combine the two in human tissue culture cells and you get 'Bovine Visna Virus', if you isolate the AIDS virus from an infected human it will look like a recombinant virus from cattle and sheep, this is a 'fact', any honest, simpleton, virologist will be able to tell you this, you obviously don't know what your talking about, your simpleton mind can't handle 'facts' from your own so called 'reliable' 'mainstream establishment medical community' when they confirm shit that leads up to stuff your brain can't handle, you can only handle information from them when it suits your 'own' belief system, which isn't a problem, it ain't that deep


Here is an exchange that answers you bullshit on Visna being similar to HIV from an actual expert Gregg Tobin PHD not some charltian lawyer that sells cyrstal "cures"
I would appreciate it if some of the virologists in this newsgroup would
ehyeball the following (abbreviated) theory about HIV development.
Not being a virologist or medical person, I wanted to know how possible
this concept of HIV development was.

The theory that AIDS originated in the laboratory has been
circulating in Europe, particularly in West Germany, since late
1986.

The theory hinges on the claim that the AIDS virus (HIV) is
virtually identical to two other viruses: Visna, which causes a
fatal disease in sheep but does not infect humans, and HTLV-I
(Human T-Cell Leukemia Virus), which infects humans but is seldom
fatal.

- It is true that HIV and Visna are both lentiviruses and have
- LTR, gag, pol, env, vif, rev, and vif. However, HIV has number
- of other genes that may not be present in Visna (vpu, vpr,
- nef). Moreover, visna antigens (Gag and Env) do not share
- epitopes with HIV (as judged by RIP and Western). Other
- lentiviruses such as BIV, and SIV share antigentic cross-reactivity
- with HIV in some Gag proteins (CA, NC). Anther major difference
- is the obvious species tropism. Visna infects goat and sheep
- cells, HIV infects primate (largely human) cells.
- HTLV-1 belongs to the group (still unnamed?) that includes
- BLV. Very little homology exists between the two most highly
- conserved protiens (RT) of HIV and HTLV. HTLV also has a
- different gene structure. If you look at TEM, HTLV particles
- look like hollow balls in cross-section; HIV particles have
- a condensed (rod- or cone-shaped) core structure inside the
- electron-dense ball.
Prof. Jakob Segal, the author of the theory, says that structural
analysis using genome mapping proves that HIV is more similar to
Visna than to any other retrovirus. The portion (about three
percent) of the HIV genome which does not correspond structurally
to Visna corresponds exactly to part of the HTLV-I genome.

- Not true. Compare the sequences yourself. Pull them out
- of GenBank or the Los Alamos database (ftp atlas.lanl.gov)
- and align them with one of the Staden or UWGCG programs.

He notes that the symptoms of AIDS are consistent with the
complementary effects of two different viruses. AIDS patients who
do not die of the consequences of immune deficiency show the same
damage to the brain, lungs, intestines, and kidneys that occurs in
sheep affected with Visna. Combining Visna with HTLV-I would
allow the virus to enter not only the macrophages of the inner
organs but also the T4 lymphocytes and thus cause immune
deficiency, which is exactly what AIDS does.

- A change in the promoter (located in the LTR) can cause
- changes in cell tropism. Visna is particularly noted
- for producing neurological disease in Icelandic sheep
- (Andresson et al, J. Virology 193:89-105, 1993). HIV can
- also produce neurological disease. However, combining two
- viral promoters means removing desireable sequences from
- one and inserting into another. These sequences have only
- recently been identified. Usually the insertion of one sequence
- will result in changes of the others, so this would take a
- lot of effort using techniques not readily available ten years
- ago.
As further evidence that HIV is a construct of Visna and HTLV-
I, Segal cites studies which show that the reverse transcription
process in HIV has two discrete points of peak activity which
correspond, respectively, to those of Visna and HTLV-I.

- I think you are referring to the Mg++-dependent activity (peaks
- about 10 mM) and Mn++-dependent activity (peaks around 1mM) for
- HIV. This is consistent with visna, but not HTLV.

AIDS is thus, according to Segal, essentially a variety of Visna.
This has important implications for research, since a cure or
vaccine might be found sooner by studying Visna in sheep than by
concentrating, as at present, on monkeys.

- This is an excellent point. I agree that we should study other
- related viruses and their pathogenesis. For simplicity, we
- could study lentiviruses that infect small animals (BIV-rabbits,
- FIV-cats). However, SIV is much closer to HIV than any other
- lentivirus. This explains why there is such a large amout of
- effort in this direction.
- Because of similarities between HIV and other lentiviruses,
- more support should be channeled into the study of the other
- lentiviruses for correlative purposes.


london wrote:
yes your 'opinon' is right an 'mainstream establishment' peolple who have done the painstaking research an correlated the events like 'mainstream WHO advisors' an a 'mainstream' reporter from a very 'mainstream' newspaper like the London Times are wrong, yeah ok, anyone who has done 'real' research on AIDS, knows the AIDS explosion, an I'm not talking about one or two cases, I'm talking about the real mass explosion in the late 70's an early 80s, popped off in areas that also happened to have mass smallpox vaccinations, along wit the hepatitis C vaccinations in the US, thats blatant common sense


Yes of fucking course there will be more cases of diseases after the Small Pox vaccine is given. You might as well say that the Small Pox and Polo vaccines caused cancer in the US and Europe. Repeat after me, Correlation does not mean Causation. AIDs takes years before symptoms show, while small pox kills in weeks and months. So if a person has both small pox and HIV, they are going to die from small pox and probably will never show symptoms of the HIV.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:39 pm
Posts: 1286
Location: LONDON, UK
what happened to my reponse?

i'll post the same fucking shit when I get back, educate people on the board, expose the system wit the same 'facts' an 'documents', I posted before about this 'man made' AIDS virus, I hope you didn't get on some fucking dickhead, super geek, nerd, can't handle the truth shit an deleted that post
________
Dodge copperhead history


Last edited by LONDON on Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2004 4:43 pm
Posts: 6690
LONDON wrote:
what happened to my reponse?

i'll post the same fucking shit when I get back, educate people on the board, expose the system wit the same 'facts' an 'documents', I posted before about this 'man made' AIDS virus, I hope you didn't get on some fucking dickhead, super geek, nerd, can't handle the truth shit an deleted that post


I deleted because you cant quote correctly after warning you about it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:39 pm
Posts: 1286
Location: LONDON, UK
your chatting shit an you know it or you are very simple minded, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt because it ain't that serious

let me break this down in the simplest terms, this is what a quotation mark is, the dictionary definition, and I'm copying this from a dictionary...

quotation mark
A punctuation mark (' ') or (" ") used as one of a pair to mark the beginning and end of a form, word, phrase, or longer stretch of text that is being quoted by the writer from another context.

...meaning, when I use these quotation marks(' '), its to highlight a word or phrase or longer stretch of text for emphasis

if I use this quotation mark(" "), it means I am quoting from a another writer from another context, or document I have in my possession for simple terms

this isn't quatum physics, a ten year old kid should be able to understand this, no picking an choosing shit you don't like an can't come wit valid documents to back up why you don't like it an delete it type of stuff, if there is a quote you can't understand, point it out, an I'll break it down

_________________
"get this money by all means necesssary"

http://www.geocities.com/exposeentsexof ... nders.html


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:48 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:39 pm
Posts: 1286
Location: LONDON, UK
ThaJim2 wrote:
London, learn how to quote correctly or i will delete your shit in the future.

london wrote:
I saw your rubbish report on yahoo news last week, how this did this disease start from Africa all of a sudden in the late 20th century, how did it come about, from er monkeys, from people er, hunting monkeys I suppose?


It did not start in the late 20th century. There have been cases as far back as at least the 1930's with AIDS like symptoms and before the 1950s or so most Africans living in Sub Saharan Africa died of such pleasant diseases as small pox, whooping cough, malaria all diseases that kill quickly while AIDS takes a long time to kill after infection.

To give you a little history of diseases. About 10,000 years ago humans for the first time started to live in civilization and close proximity to live stock. This is when diseases like the flu which are primarily live stock diseases started to cross over the animal/human barrier. The reason for this is because living so close the virus would spread to humans and occasionally it would mutate to a form that would attack humans. Living in civilization meant that diseases that would attack at most a family of humans now started to get spread to a shit load of humans. Notice that small pox for example or flu did not exist in the Americas because the animals that gave humans these diseases did not live here.

That last paragraph is a primer for what i will explain now. During the last 150 years African have come into closer contact with wildlife do to exploding population and deforstatcation. Now this close proximity lead to more inter species contact than previously which gave simian diseases more opportunity to mutate and break the animal/human barrier. There is of course not 100 percent proof that this is what happened but this is the most likely explanation and the one that the RNA history points too. While your nonsense man made bullshit has 0 evidence.

1.If you had done a real research you would know that the AIDS virus started in the cities of Africa first, not the villages

2.Most cities in Africa were built in the last century, tribes in Africa have been living within close proximity alongside wildlife from the beginning of time, the exact opposite of your 'theory', this is a well known 'fact' to anyone who has family in Africa, or has lived there, or has done any type of 'real serious' research on this stuff, if your 'theory' was true, the human race would have been wiped out a very long time ago

3.The propaganda first put out by scientist saying the Green Velvet Monkey is the root of AIDS is bullshit, the Green Velvet Monkey dosen't get human AIDS, you can't even reproduce the disease in monkeys by even injecting the AIDS virus directly into them, after injecting the virus into monkeys, you can't transmit it to other monkeys either, let alone human beings

4.Animal retroviruses have never caused infection in man, the species barrier has always been nature's way of keeping a deadly virus from wiping out the entire animal kingdom, including man

For example, the Myxoma virus of rabbits wiped out the rabbit population of Europe, but man and other animals were not affected

The sheep Visna virus completely decimated the flocks of Iceland, but no other animal was affected, an so on and so on



london wrote:
theirs is visna sequences in the AIDS virus, a recombinant virus from fusing a cattle virus, 'Bovine Leukemia Virus' wit the 'Sheep Visna Virus', you combine the two in human tissue culture cells and you get 'Bovine Visna Virus', if you isolate the AIDS virus from an infected human it will look like a recombinant virus from cattle and sheep, this is a 'fact', any honest, simpleton, virologist will be able to tell you this, you obviously don't know what your talking about, your simpleton mind can't handle 'facts' from your own so called 'reliable' 'mainstream establishment medical community' when they confirm shit that leads up to stuff your brain can't handle, you can only handle information from them when it suits your 'own' belief system, which isn't a problem, it ain't that deep


Here is an exchange that answers you bullshit on Visna being similar to HIV from an actual expert Gregg Tobin PHD not some charltian lawyer that sells cyrstal "cures"
I would appreciate it if some of the virologists in this newsgroup would
ehyeball the following (abbreviated) theory about HIV development.
Not being a virologist or medical person, I wanted to know how possible
this concept of HIV development was.

The theory that AIDS originated in the laboratory has been
circulating in Europe, particularly in West Germany, since late
1986.

The theory hinges on the claim that the AIDS virus (HIV) is
virtually identical to two other viruses: Visna, which causes a
fatal disease in sheep but does not infect humans, and HTLV-I
(Human T-Cell Leukemia Virus), which infects humans but is seldom
fatal.

- It is true that HIV and Visna are both lentiviruses and have
- LTR, gag, pol, env, vif, rev, and vif. However, HIV has number
- of other genes that may not be present in Visna (vpu, vpr,
- nef). Moreover, visna antigens (Gag and Env) do not share
- epitopes with HIV (as judged by RIP and Western). Other
- lentiviruses such as BIV, and SIV share antigentic cross-reactivity
- with HIV in some Gag proteins (CA, NC). Anther major difference
- is the obvious species tropism. Visna infects goat and sheep
- cells, HIV infects primate (largely human) cells.
- HTLV-1 belongs to the group (still unnamed?) that includes
- BLV. Very little homology exists between the two most highly
- conserved protiens (RT) of HIV and HTLV. HTLV also has a
- different gene structure. If you look at TEM, HTLV particles
- look like hollow balls in cross-section; HIV particles have
- a condensed (rod- or cone-shaped) core structure inside the
- electron-dense ball.
Prof. Jakob Segal, the author of the theory, says that structural
analysis using genome mapping proves that HIV is more similar to
Visna than to any other retrovirus. The portion (about three
percent) of the HIV genome which does not correspond structurally
to Visna corresponds exactly to part of the HTLV-I genome.

- Not true. Compare the sequences yourself. Pull them out
- of GenBank or the Los Alamos database (ftp atlas.lanl.gov)
- and align them with one of the Staden or UWGCG programs.

He notes that the symptoms of AIDS are consistent with the
complementary effects of two different viruses. AIDS patients who
do not die of the consequences of immune deficiency show the same
damage to the brain, lungs, intestines, and kidneys that occurs in
sheep affected with Visna. Combining Visna with HTLV-I would
allow the virus to enter not only the macrophages of the inner
organs but also the T4 lymphocytes and thus cause immune
deficiency, which is exactly what AIDS does.

- A change in the promoter (located in the LTR) can cause
- changes in cell tropism. Visna is particularly noted
- for producing neurological disease in Icelandic sheep
- (Andresson et al, J. Virology 193:89-105, 1993). HIV can
- also produce neurological disease. However, combining two
- viral promoters means removing desireable sequences from
- one and inserting into another. These sequences have only
- recently been identified. Usually the insertion of one sequence
- will result in changes of the others, so this would take a
- lot of effort using techniques not readily available ten years
- ago.
As further evidence that HIV is a construct of Visna and HTLV-
I, Segal cites studies which show that the reverse transcription
process in HIV has two discrete points of peak activity which
correspond, respectively, to those of Visna and HTLV-I.

- I think you are referring to the Mg++-dependent activity (peaks
- about 10 mM) and Mn++-dependent activity (peaks around 1mM) for
- HIV. This is consistent with visna, but not HTLV.

AIDS is thus, according to Segal, essentially a variety of Visna.
This has important implications for research, since a cure or
vaccine might be found sooner by studying Visna in sheep than by
concentrating, as at present, on monkeys.

- This is an excellent point. I agree that we should study other
- related viruses and their pathogenesis. For simplicity, we
- could study lentiviruses that infect small animals (BIV-rabbits,
- FIV-cats). However, SIV is much closer to HIV than any other
- lentivirus. This explains why there is such a large amout of
- effort in this direction.
- Because of similarities between HIV and other lentiviruses,
- more support should be channeled into the study of the other
- lentiviruses for correlative purposes.

1.AIDS is a modified(weaponized) sheep retrovirus(mutates a lot more, more than the common cold) derived from Visna-Maedi-Rida(Scrapie) retrovirus from sheep and a immune system suppressant derived from the
Mycoplasma Fermantans, which comes from the Deoxyribonucleic acid(DNA) of the zoonotic(animal) disease baterium known as Brucella Abortus

2.Check the very 'mainstream' US goverment congress chartered National
Academy Of Sciences journal the 'Proceedings of the United States, NAS(National
Academy Of Sciences), Vol 92, pp 3283-7(april 11th, 1995)' were the very 'mainstream' scientist, the nobel prize winning scientist(who 'supposedly' discovered Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease or mad cow disease in New Guinea in the late 50s an got a Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for it in 1976) Dr.Carleton Gajdusek who was head of laboratories for virological and neurological research at the 'US goverment's' National Institutes of Health an worked at the Ft.Detrick US army laboratory in Maryland aswell,
informed the National Academy of Sciences that ?the study of visna in sheep would be the best test for candidate anti-HIV drugs.?, thats an exact quote from that journal from 1995

3.Also check 'mainstream establishment' scientist so called big dawg of the AIDS research stuff Dr.Robert Gallo, M.D. Director of the, Institute of Human Virology and
Division of Basic Science, University of Maryland Biotechnology Institute(an he also worked at the National Cancer Institute (NCI) which is a part of the 'United States Federal government's' National Institutes of Health an also was 'Case Officer' in the 'US goverments US Special Cancer Virus Program', he is listed in these 'US goverment documents' that I have that have been obtained from a 'US public library' as such) own admission in the very 'mainstream' Science journal, Vol 227, pp. 173 - 177, January, 1985 that "AIDS evolve from Visna", thats a direct fucking quote from him from that 'document'

4.Well respected medical researcher Professor Donald W Scott, M.Sc who even 'US Congress' members ask for information from on this matter, will back all of this up, its not just Boyd Graves

Dr.Garth Nicolson, P.H.D is the President, Chief Scientific Officer and a Research Professor at the Institute for Molecular Medicine, who is also listed in the 'US goverments Special Cancer Virus Program' progress reports as working on that program aswell, believes this stuff to be true aswell

I could go on an on an list other scientists that back this up who have P.H.D's an other letters of the alphabet at the end of there names aswell

5.There were techniques that were being used by US, Nazis an Japanese military's 10 years before the mass AIDS explosion in the late 70s an early 80s

The US military alongside scientists were fucking around wit animals viruses, an putting them into the human genome since the 60s, its outlined in the 'US Special Cancer Virus Program documents'

Nazi's in collusion wit Icelandic scientists combined the sheep Visna virus with human tissue cells over 20 years ago

In New Guinea in 1942, the Japanese army experimented upon the Fore Indian tribe, and inoculated them with a minced-up version of the brains of diseased sheep containing the Visna virus, about five or six years later, after the Japanese had been driven out, the people of the Fore tribe developed mad cow disease(Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease which is known to you as mad cow disease, but which was known to the Fore Indian tribe as kuru) from these experiments

The technology has been refined in recent years, but the basic process has been actively used in labs all over the world for long before the AIDS virus made its appearance



london wrote:
yes your 'opinon' is right an 'mainstream establishment' peolple who have done the painstaking research an correlated the events like 'mainstream WHO advisors' an a 'mainstream' reporter from a very 'mainstream' newspaper like the London Times are wrong, yeah ok, anyone who has done 'real' research on AIDS, knows the AIDS explosion, an I'm not talking about one or two cases, I'm talking about the real mass explosion in the late 70's an early 80s, popped off in areas that also happened to have mass smallpox vaccinations, along wit the hepatitis C vaccinations in the US, thats blatant common sense


Yes of fucking course there will be more cases of diseases after the Small Pox vaccine is given. You might as well say that the Small Pox and Polo vaccines caused cancer in the US and Europe. Repeat after me, Correlation does not mean Causation. AIDs takes years before symptoms show, while small pox kills in weeks and months. So if a person has both small pox and HIV, they are going to die from small pox and probably will never show symptoms of the HIV.
[
color=red]
1.The doubling time of the AIDS infection being about twelve months, one monkey biting one person and then spreading the disease would have taken 20 years to reach a million cases, 75 million Africans became infected practically simultaneously, at the same time the disease became rampant in the US, Haiti and Brazil

2.There had to be some sort of simultaneous seeding process, thats just basic fucking common sense, an the only worldwide simultaneous seeding going on at the time was the smallpox vaccine program of the WHO(World
Health Organization) an the US goverments Center For Disease Control's hepatitis C vaccination program[/color]


1.The 'US military' asked for funding by the 'US congress' to make an AIDS type virus in 10 years from 1969, the 'document' showing all of this is the 'US Department Of Defense Appropriations for 1970 document from tuesday, july 1st, 1969 document called House Resolution 15090 Part 5, page 129', were a Dr.Donald MacArthur, who was in charge of the research said, "We are developing a new lethal weapon, a synthetic biological agent that does not naturally exist, and for which no natural immunity could have been acquired", thats a direct fucking quote from that 'US goverment document' which was obtained from a 'US Public library. If you have a deficiency of acquired immunity, you have an acquired immunity deficiency, its simple as

2.In the very 'mainstream' journal called Nature, the Nature New Biology edition, Vol 232, pp 110-142, from 1971, Dr.Robert Gallo, M.D shows the Esp-1 virus(this is one of the viruses Gallo was working on in the 'US Special Cancer Virus Program', its in the 'US goverment documents') that he's working on, which looks identical to the AIDS virus

but then I suppose the US goverment must like putting out 'conspiracy theory documents' an the public librays are apart of this left wing er, 'Zionist Masonic Neocon UN conspircy', an the 'mainstream' US scientist who have worked for the US goverment that believe AIDS is man made or corrobolate without themselves knowing that this is true an must be looney toones too, an these very 'mainstream' medical journals are 'subliterate leftist wackos and their collegiate sympathizers' aswell, oh ok

Its good to have a selective memory when it comes to picking an choosing what fits 'your own' viewpoints on things your mind can handle an that type of stuff, its nice, yes it is, its very good, its nuthin long, lets go
________
Vaporize


Last edited by LONDON on Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:49 pm
Posts: 8908
Location: south florida
ThaJim2 wrote:
LONDON wrote:
what happened to my reponse?

i'll post the same fucking shit when I get back, educate people on the board, expose the system wit the same 'facts' an 'documents', I posted before about this 'man made' AIDS virus, I hope you didn't get on some fucking dickhead, super geek, nerd, can't handle the truth shit an deleted that post


I deleted because you cant quote correctly after warning you about it.


you should really consider stepping down as a mod if you're going to get all emo when arguing with people and use your mod privileges to delete their posts because you don't agree with them...kinda of the same shit you did with zeit.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2004 4:43 pm
Posts: 6690
Hasenfefer wrote:
ThaJim2 wrote:
LONDON wrote:
what happened to my reponse?

i'll post the same fucking shit when I get back, educate people on the board, expose the system wit the same 'facts' an 'documents', I posted before about this 'man made' AIDS virus, I hope you didn't get on some fucking dickhead, super geek, nerd, can't handle the truth shit an deleted that post


I deleted because you cant quote correctly after warning you about it.


you should really consider stepping down as a mod if you're going to get all emo when arguing with people and use your mod privileges to delete their posts because you don't agree with them...kinda of the same shit you did with zeit.



As much as everything he writes is fucking nonsense i have not deleted anything because of content. I deleted his post because he can not quote correctly. He has been warned several times about this but he continues to respond with the fucked up red quote thing he does. And i never did shit to zeit either, that was all in that little cunts head.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 9:17 pm
Posts: 124
Location: Ionia, MI
London,

If AIDS was spread through hep-c and smallpox vaccination programs, why did it disproportionally affect gay males in the early 80's? I don't think there is any evidence of them receiving those vaccines with a higher proportion than the rest of the population. And coming from a public health background, it would be almost impossible for a public health nurse to give a clean vaccine to a straight person and an infected vaccine to a gay person.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2003 4:26 pm
Posts: 2413
Location: Toronto
ThaJim2 wrote:
LONDON wrote:
what happened to my reponse?

i'll post the same fucking shit when I get back, educate people on the board, expose the system wit the same 'facts' an 'documents', I posted before about this 'man made' AIDS virus, I hope you didn't get on some fucking dickhead, super geek, nerd, can't handle the truth shit an deleted that post


I deleted because you cant quote correctly after warning you about it.


bitch move...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:39 pm
Posts: 1286
Location: LONDON, UK
Kevin wrote:
London,

If AIDS was spread through hep-c and smallpox vaccination programs, why did it disproportionally affect gay males in the early 80's? I don't think there is any evidence of them receiving those vaccines with a higher proportion than the rest of the population. And coming from a public health background, it would be almost impossible for a public health nurse to give a clean vaccine to a straight person and an infected vaccine to a gay person.


the Hepatitis C vaccination program was given out to homosexuals, in the Center For Disease Control Hepatitis C vaccination flyers, they specifically asked for young, promiscurous homosexuals for the trials, a guy called Dr.Wolf Szmuness was behind the program, it started in 1978 an by the early to mid 80s, all of the participants were dead from AIDS
________
Marijuana Joint


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Americanized by Maël Soucaze.